A Dynamic and Growing Region
Established in Asia since 2011, Hong Kong is the regional headquarters for our Asia 5 offices (Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan). To date, we have a strong team with 300 talented employees across Asia 5, including more than 135 based in Hong Kong, across local, regional and global functional teams.
They all share the same dream: to create a healthier world.
As the hub for an extremely diverse and vibrant region, Gilead recognizes the importance of synergistic collaboration across the five unique markets. Our office works closely with partners and the communities in Asia 5 to propel our vision forward.
Awards and Recognition
Gilead is proud to have been recognized for our efforts in promoting equity and fostering an inclusive culture in the workplace, as well as for our achievements in addressing Asia’s biggest health challenges.
- Ranked #1 pharma company for supporting Asian patients and patient groups during COVID-19 in the PatientView 2020 Report, excelling in high-quality patient information, transparency, integrity and providing services
- Received the 2021 Taiwan Sustainability Action Award for our contributions to the 2020 Pride Parade Campaign
- Listed in the 2021 Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index as the first healthcare company to be included in the index
- Received the Top Ten Enterprise of the Year at the 15th Golden Torch Awards in Taiwan from the Outstanding Enterprise Manager Association
- Received the International Innovation Award at the 16th and 17th National Innovation Awards in Taiwan by the Research Center for Biotechnology and Medicine Policy
- Awarded the Chosun BizSocial Contribution Award 2019 in Korea by the Korean Ministry of Health and Welfare